Dehradun Cycling Championship 2020 (13th December)
Register at https://www.townscript.com/e/doon-cycling
Complete information regarding the event-related like exact distance, route and rest other details will be updated soon
1- 40 KM
2- 20 KM
3- 5 KM (Cyclothon for Kids) upto 12 Years
Note – Route will be announced soon
(Collar T-Shirt, Medal, Refreshments, Certificate, 2 Bibs(1 for Bike 2nd for Rider), Manual timings.
Prizes – No cash prize only Trophies.
• Medical Facilities (Ambulance & First Aid).
• Mobile Hydration point will be there on route.
• Helpline Number will be provided to all cyclists for the event day.
• Photographer and Videographer will be there to shoot.
• Post Event Videos will be sent to you.
For any Query
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Information
1. Helmet is mandatory for every cyclist. (No Helmet No Ride).
2. Every cyclists must carry own safety gears.
3. Every cyclist must carry some amount (in cash) for emergencies.
4. Every cyclist must carry their own cycle Kit (puncture and tool kit).
5. It is suggested that every cyclist must carry their own water bottle though we have kept sufficient water/refreshment point on the route.
6. Cyclists are requested to report before half an hour of the flag-off time.
7. Sometimes competition is kept a ride of humanity if you find someone is hurt or facing any difficulty on course please inform the marshal or officials on the route on your front with his/her BIB Number.
8. Cyclists please ensure your bikes are in good moving condition before you line up at the start.
9. No technical support will be provided on route
10. In case if someone want to withdraw from the race his/her BIB Number will be taken out by the officials while event.
WAIVER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I know that Cycling or volunteering for a Cycling event is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I will be responsible for any issues in cycle, broken or lost/stolen. Thrill Zone or associate partners are not responsible for any mishappening due to natural disasters during the event. I agree to abide by any decision of a Cycling official relative to any aspect of my participation in the event Tricity Cyclothon, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the cycling and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with Cycling/running in this event, including but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that skateboards, baby joggers, roller skates or roller blades, animals, and personal music players are not allowed in the cycling and I will abide by all cycling rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Thrill Zone, the group of cyclists of India, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. If someone else will pick the the Cycling BIB on behalf of Participants he/She will be responsible for everything mentioned above statements. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings and video recordings or any other record of this event for any race purpose.