MTB Dehradun 2018(2nd Edition)
Date: 8th April 2018
2nd -MTB Dehradun 2018 is Being Organized by Thrill Zone in association with Swaraatmika and supported by Dhanwanthari Vaidyasala.
Thrill Zone –: Thrill Zone is a Non Profit Organisation working towards the establishment of running and Cycling as a serious sport by means of marathons/Cycling and extensive training. We at Thrill Zone are committed to the cause of healthy living
The Event is being organized by Thrill Zone, this will be Thrill Zone’s 34th Event in 4 years.
Distance & Categories
1- 70 KM (Tentative Distance) -Male/Female- Only Mountain bike allowed (cycle tire size should be minimum 1.95)
16 to 25 years
25 to 40
40 to 50
2- 25 KM (Male/Female) – All bikes are allowed (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
Less than 18 years
18 to 40 years
40 to 50
Note –All 60+ Participants will get special award in 70km & 25km by Thrill Zone
Fees – :
1- 70 KM – 5000/- rupees –
(Cycling Jersey, Medal, breakfast on route+Lunch Post Event, Digital certificate+ Physical Certificate, Energydrink, Candid Picture, Timing Chip, 2 Bibs to attache in bikes)
2- 25 KM (Male/Female) – 1800/-rupees
Fee Includes- (Cycling Jersey, Medal, Refreshment Post Event, Digital certificate+ Physical Certificate, Energydrink, Candid Picture, Timing Chip, 2 Bibs to attache in bikes)
Prizes – No cash prize only goodies & Trophies, If we get prize sponsors will announce cash prize too.
If anyone found with Road or Hybrid bike he will be disqualified from 70 km and registration fee will not be refunded.
– All bikes are allowed in 25 km (Mountain/Road/Hybrid)
• Medical Services.
• In case you face any problem while cycling, bike will be dropped at Finish Point.
• Hydration point will be there on route.
• Helpline Number will be provided to all cyclists for event day.
• Volunteers will be there on Route to support all participants.
• Professional Photographer and Videographer will be there to shoot.
• Post Event Videos will be sent to you.
• Certificate and timing will be published online on next day of the event.
Rules & Information
1. Helmet is mandatory for every cyclist. (No Helmet No Ride).
2. Every cyclists must carry own safety gears.
3. Every cyclist must carry some amount (in cash) for emergency.
4. Every cyclist must carry their own cycle Kit (puncture and tool kit).
5. It is suggested that every cyclist must carry their own water bottle though we have kept sufficient water / refreshment point on route.
6. Cyclists are requested to report before half an hour of the flag-off time.
7. Sometimes competition is kept a ride of humanity if you find someone is hurt or facing any difficulty on course please inform the marshal or officials on route on your front with his/her BIB Number.
8. Cyclists please ensure your bikes are in good moving condition before you line up at the start.
9. Cyclists must ensure that only MTB’s are allowed with tyres width minimum of 1.95 (For 70 km) and for 25 KM any type and models of cycle are allowed.
10. In case if someone want to withdraw from the race his/her BIB Number will be taken out by the officials.
11. As you all know it’s a hilly terrain so please ensure your and co-cyclists safety while over taking on route.
12. Please don’t try to be in haste because the result containing your time will be published within 24 hour.
13. Photos of the event will be uploaded in two posts. First segment will uploaded within 2 days and the second one will be uploaded within 5 days.
14. No technical support will be provided on route for both 70 km and 25 km.
15. The Cut off time for 70 km race is 10 hours and for 25 km is 3 hours.
70 km Reporting Time 4:30 am, Flag Off Time for 70 km – 5:00 am
25 km Reporting Time 5:00 am, Flag Off Time for 25 km – 5:15 am