Competitive (5kms & 10kms)
This is the timed category wherein all runners’ timings will be recorded. Prizes would be awarded to the top 3 positions in Male and Female division within this category.
Non-Competitive (5 kms)
This is an untimed category in which participants are free to run at their own leisurely pace; assisting each other.
Corporate Run (2.5 kms)
The aim of the Corporate Run is to have as many members belonging to an organization as possible running a do-able distance of 2.5 kms. It provides an opportunity for the organization to showcase its brand, and spread awareness about health & wellness. This can also be a part of their CSR endeavors. The first team to reach the finish line would be awarded.
How It Works
- A team of 5 members from a company can participate in this category
- Team will choose a captain and the name of the team.
- Team must consist of at least 1 female participant
- All team members need to reach at finish line together by helping, motivating each other.
- The team which reaches first with all team members together at finish line will be winner.
Note: All team members of a team need to cross finish line together otherwise they will be not be eligible for prize.
Rules & Regulations
- The race of 5km and 10 km is organized and administered by the Thrill Zone registered in New Delhi, India.
- By registering to participate in this event, you accept complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur while you are commuting to and from the event or during the event premises.
- Fitness and Personal Health: Participating in the event is potentially hazardous, and you should not participate unless you are medically able. It is your responsibility to make sure you are medically fit and capable of running the Thrill Zone Race. We reserve the right to stop any runner from taking part if we deem him or her unfit to run, including mid race removal if necessary.
- Entry Transfer: You must not under any circumstances give your race number to anyone else. Amongst other potential problems, doing so may cause problems of identification for the event medical services in the case of any accident or injury. Any attempt to do so will result in immediate disqualification of the individual concerned and ejection from the event.
- Cancellation of the Event: We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion to cancel, delay or postpone the event due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances out of our reasonable control. In such cases we will inform participants as quickly as possible. Where the event has to be cancelled, delayed or postponed due to circumstances outside of our reasonable we shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expenses, costs, losses or damages suffered by participants.
- Use of Image: By taking part in the event you grant full and irrevocable permission to us, as organizers of “Thrill Zone” and any third parties authorized by us to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings or any other record of this event that may include your image.
- Prize: There is no monetary reward for the winners
- Change of contact details: In case of change of your email id and/or contact number, please inform the Organising Committee at email@example.com. This will ensure communication of all relevant information related to the event.
- Finisher Pack: Only those who finish the Thrill Zone race will be entitled to a Finisher’s Medal and Finisher T-shirt.
- Race Ejection: We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to refuse to allow you to participate in the event during the event premises at any point along the route of the event if you are deemed to behave inappropriately or give cause for concern to the organisers that your continued participation may cause offence or injury to yourself, any spectators or other competitors. This includes wearing of any clothing or visual messages that may cause offence.
Failure to comply with any instruction from race officials and marshals will result in ejection from the race and may also result in you being reported to the police.
- Disclaimer: Participants accept that long distance running is only for people with a high degree of physical fitness and who have undertaken a lengthy and appropriate training regime.
It is your responsibility to seek appropriate medical advice prior to participation. Participation in the event is entirely at your own risk and by entering the event participants acknowledge that we shall not be liable for death, injury, loss or damage arising from participation in the event save to the extent that it is caused by our negligence.
- Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Participants shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published prior to the event.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification, loss of prizes and removal from official results.