All participants are requested to please read the sections on APPLICATION FEE, PAYMENT, ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, RULES AND GUIDELINES before filling out the registration form.
Punjab Half Marathon 2018 (3rd Edition)
Noida Half Marathon 2018
MTB Dehradun 2018 (2nd Edition)
Entry Rules & Guidelines
- Participants must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- 21 kms Race Category has a maximum net race day finish time of Three hours (2:59:59).
- The re-sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib number is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Requests for cancellation and thereby refund will not be entertained.
- All participants are required to show a valid photo ID at the registration desk. Only then will their bib number be handed to them.
- For offline registration, participants may use a printout/ copy of the Registration Form from the event website, to send in their application.
- A form allows the registration of one participant only.
- Multiple entries from the same participant may deem all entries invalid. Thus, a participant should apply no more than once.
- A representative may submit up to 10 applications.
- 10+ entries made together qualify as group entries. All members of a group are required to fill and sign individual entry forms.
- Group entries are eligible for 10% discount.
- Each group must submit their entries together one time, in one envelope under a covering letter stating-
- Total number of entries enclosed under each race category
- Number,date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted
- Name and contact details of the group representative (one of the participants) to be contacted by the organizers.
- In order to submit the form, participants can send an email to
- Before sending in your application, the following must be ensured:
- All mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form must be completed
- The application form must be signed by the participant. In cases where the applicant is below 18 years of age, the guardian must also sign the form and shall mention his/ her relation to the applicant
- Applicant must meet the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category.
- In case of any discrepancies in the application form, the organizers reserve the right to reject the application form.
- In case a participant’s entry is not confirmed, the entry fees paid by the participant will be refunded. An amount of INR 100 will be deducted as processing charges. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 20th October 2015.
- All confirmed participants are required to collect their running bibs from the organizers. No running bib will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Requirements, Rules &Guidelines.
- The participant’s application implicitly confirms their health and their capability to participate in the event. The participants should inform the organizers of their specific medical needs, if any. Thrill Zone may not be held responsible for any contingency owing to existing to existing medical issues if not intimated about the same before registration. Also, Thrill Zone reserves the right to cancel an application in case the potential participant is medically unfit.
- No participant should have contracted any infectious or contagious disease prior to the event (4 weeks).
- In case of any medical contingency, the participant must allow the paramedics/medical authorities to administer such emergency treatment,including administration of anesthesia, as they may consider necessary in such circumstances and all such medical costs shall be borne by the participant.
- Thrill Zone reserves the right to decline to accept or retain the participants in the Event at any time should their actions or general behavior impede the operation of the Event or be detrimental to the rights or welfare of the Event, any person or their own. Similarly, if the participant`s conduct violates any policy or procedure of the Event, they should understand that they may be required to leave the Event at the sole discretion of the Company.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the Event Rules and Regulations.
- Participants understand and thereby acknowledge that they have carefully reviewed, read and understood the Event Requirements, Guidelines and Rules for participating in the Event.