Elite Fitness Systems (EFS) is well known for providing their customers with strength training services and products with highest quality.
EFS were founded by Dave Tate after he made an assessment in some internet sources about sports training. Many coaches as well as athletes are searching for training advices but do not get the best and comprehensive information. So, EFS was created to answer this demand.
Dave was once an elite strength athlete. For twenty years in the fitness world, he has encountered every training program and equipment in the industry. The EFS driving force is to put success in any training program above other things. This makes EFS the world’s leader in the field of conditioning and strength training.
The secret behind the EFS success lies on the thirteen basics of sales to improve the ability for selling products and services.
- Believing in ones self as well as in the services being provided. Your potential clients can appreciate your high energy. They will hire you because you are confident.
- Understanding that the main objective is not about money. When people give value to fitness, they will pay your services happily. Likewise, if you help them achieve their desired results.
- Selling the services to the people who need help.
- Recognizing that money is traded in exchange for allotted time and given efforts.
- Accepting that regardless of the amount of money being charged if the services are good, the client will always come back.
- Knowing the distinction between a client and a prospect. Someone who pays for the services is a client, while someone who may hire you or not is a prospect.
- Accepting that selling services and products is an important skill that must be learned by personal trainers. Helping more people means becoming more proficient when closing sales.
- Knowing that people are hiring personal trainers if they see options that are less expensive. These people can be the best prospects.
- Understanding that you have the freedom for setting your sales appointments. The most valuable asset you have is time. Meet prospects with a greater possibility of hiring you.
- Knowing that people more often make their purchasing decisions emotionally. Make the prospect emotional to sell the services easily.
- Realizing that it is a sale if the money is already paid to you. Ensure that your plan is effective, so let the prospect pay you before the end of the sales appointment.
- Setting the appointment immediately after talking to the prospect. People can be easily distracted. As much as possible, meet prospects who consider fitness as their first priority.
- Understanding that people are lovers of buying things. However, are haters of being sold things. Guide your prospects and ask them appropriate questions to encourage them in purchasing your services.
EFS customers became their greatest source of advertising. They put customer’s success first in their training programs. In return, they developed their passion on the EFS by doing business repeatedly and visiting their websites daily.
This Blog is shared by Team Thrill Zone, author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org