Thrill Zone:- (Organized By)
Thrill Zone is an organization working towards the establishment of running as a serious sport by means of marathons and extensive training. We at Thrill Zone are committed to the cause of healthy living catering to running fraternity to promote Running Culture. Completed its 100 events; Thrill Zone has organized half marathons all over India, hence works Pan India.
Cut-off Timings for all distances :-
21 KM (Timed Run) - 3:30 Hours
10 KM (Timed Run) - 1:30 Hours
5 KM (Timed Run) - 45 Min
Age Categories will be announced soon
Points to remember:-
- To get customized BIB register at least 10 days prior to the event date.
- Registration with a discount is not transferable, registrations are transferable 15 days prior to the event if the amount is paid without a discount.
- BIB Expo will be on 1 day prior to the event at Venue only, there is no BIB Expo on event day.
- If anyone is collecting other's bibs he/she should have a consent letter along with a ticket from the participants then only we will hand over the BIB.
- There is no on-spot registration.
- Exchange: Participants are not allowed to exchange their Timing BIBs with other participants. The BIB number assigned to each participant is unique and must be used only by that participant only, if anyone is found putting on another's bib he/she will be disqualified from the event.
- Put on BIB on Chest, it should be visible, if anyone is found with BIB on the back he/she will be disqualified from the winner's list.
- All the updates related to the event will be shared on the registered email id.
- Only registered participants are allowed to enter the venue.
- The timing certificate and timing will be available on the same day, timing message will be sent to a registered number.
- All photos will be available within 24 Hr a few albums will be available on the same day on Facebook Thrill Zone Page.
Facilities while the event:-
- Baggage Counter at the venue.
- Ambulance on the route.
- Physio and medical team at Venue and on Route at multiple points.
- Hydration point at every 1-2 km.
- Washroom at Start/Finish and on route
- Timing System at Start/Finish, 5km and 10.5km (For timed runners 21k & 10K), for 5km runner timing point at start/finish.
- Route Marking: The route will be marked with arrows and other markers to guide participants on the correct path during the half marathon.
- Pre-Event Zumba and post-run cooldown session for runners by Zumba instructors.
- Route marshals will be there at all distances to guide the route.
- Volunteers will be en route to guide runners and at Hydration points.
- The medal will be given to all the participants post-completion of the run.
For any queries mail us at - email@example.com
For Query call us at 8287856072, 8630446801
WAIVER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I know that running or volunteering for a road race is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the race and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with running in this event, including but no limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road , all such risks being known and appreciated by me. The registration fee is not refundable in any condition if discount is more than 20%. I understand that bicycles, skateboards, baby joggers, roller skates or roller blades, animals, and personal music players are not allowed in the race and I will abide by all race rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Thrill Zone ,the group of Runners of India , all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any race purpose.